Monday, October 31, 2011

Firepit, Smores, Roasting marshmallows



Happy Halloween! My wizard and ballerina will be trick or treating later tonight as I am desperately in need of a chocolate fix...did I just say that outloud? My oldest no longer goes but stays at home and hands out candy. Sigh...how did he get so big?


A coworker gave my dh a nice firepit. It's used and rusted but it works great. Someone asked if we were going to paint it and fix it up. We had to lol as the paint would have just flaked off after a fire! We have gotten more use out of this firepit. Every night for the last week we have sat outside with the children and had lots of great family time. We roasted marshmallows, made smores and cooked hot dogs in it as well. I love LOVE Fall! This time of the year makes me appreciate my family and the time that we get to spend together. What do you guys do to create memories in fall?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dina! I'm following you from 'monday monkey blog hop! :)
    http://we-makepeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!