Monday, May 2, 2011

When I was little all we had to play with were:

rocks

balls

sticks

dolls

atari

books

friends

bikes

blocks
and
legos

We weren't mistreated. We didn't have 180 channels with nothing on it to watch. We were content with what ever we had. This new generation has a lot to learn from us. (Geez I sound old). You can make do with what you have. You don't deserve more than you/your parents can afford. If you can't afford it you don't buy it. PERIOD. Children, listen now, it will save you a lot of wishing you had listened later. Credit cards aren't the devil but they put you in the position of having to work to pay for that dinner you ate out 6 months ago. That's crazy. So, to sum up. You deserve it when you can afford to pay for it. :) Stepping down off my soapbox today. What have you wanted to purchase but decided to wait to get so that you can pay cash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!