Friday, June 10, 2011

25 Things You Didn't Want to Know About Me

1. I've been married for 18 years to the most amazing man!

2. I love disneyworld and wish I could take my kids more often.

3. I miss a dear friend of mine and wish I could go back in time and change
the day that she was murdered. :(

4. I have a degree in teaching. But I love to start things up and get them running, figuring out how to do/build stuff along the way. I created a website and now am working on this blogging thing. I had to learn search engine optimization, meta tags, promotion of said site, etc. I think I love the challenge of getting it going

5. My children amaze me every day.

6. In the year 2006 I had 3 articles written in the newspaper about my cloth diaper store. I wrote a press release and was shocked when reporters responded!

7. My dream job is a stay at home mom, but being a preschool teacher/blogger will do for now.

8. I recently went back to school for a semester and loved it!

9. I love cooking and trying out new dishes.

10. I love to bake!

11. I love my God but am trying to not get burned out about church.

12. Being a mom is a calling, I'm not sure I'm doing it well, but i'm loving every minute of it.

13. I've been on tv twice. Once was an interview for Talk of the Town for my internet based mom business and also on the news.

14. I owned an natural parenting store, sold it to stay at home, and love staying home more! Don't miss it a bit!

15. I miss my bil and sil and their children who are missionaries in Sudan, Africa.

16. I love my in laws a lot, not alot of people can say that. I married into a cool family.

17. We do not have cable and I do not miss it!

18. I love dr pepper and mountain dew and wish I could drink it every day. However it changes my personality so i don't drink it often and miss it like crazy!

19. I have a chocolate lab named Snickers. After saying I'd never have an inside dog I do now and love it. Well, most of the time.

20. I have 6 fish and a cat (the cat has issues she talks all the daggum time and those of us with kids know that that is just too much)!

21. I love white cake and white icing.

22. I'm a morning person but I love to sleep.

23. I love to read. I've already read probably 20 books this year, if not more.

24. I'm addicted to fb and email and have 18000 emails in my inbox...thanks gmail!

25. I am a constant work in progress!

That is my crazy so called life!


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with the cat talking thing - My 3 year old talks all the dang time, and it's too much. LOL. I never thought I'd have an indoor dog, either, and I love it (most of the time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so many things in common!

    I think dropping our cable was the best thing we have ever done. We use NetFlix and Hulu, and have WAY too many options with those two things. I don't know why we ever thought we NEEDED cable! LOL I love saving $80/ month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have a dog named hershey and one named chocolate....sounds like we could get together and have a candy dog store....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!