Monday, May 7, 2012

If you're a parent and you know it clap your hands...




If you're a parent and you know it
then you're face will surely show it
if you're a parent and you know it
clap your hands!

As I get older I notice all the things I didn't use to have. Such as gray hair (and pink, oh and purple hair), a few fine lines and some extra weight hanging around. I've decided that from now on I'm going to blame it on being a parent. That's healthy right? 

Nothing better than to shift blame on something you are doing to someone else. That's like the first rule of psychology 101. I should know I took a class in colledge. (lol)

Ok, so a bad picture and some gray hairs may just be age and not my children's fault. But it is so much more fun to say "hey kids, look what you've done." The beaming smiles from the children as they pride themselves on their hard work is truly something to behold.

That is all!

What fun things have you blamed on your kids? Being late for work, missing a deadline, taking a sick day? Or maybe you are the one that does the right thing and doesn't shift blame! If so, then you are the Man or the Woman!

May I truly write something worth reading tomorrow...stay tuned or not. Please ignore the silliness in this post. It is a joke and intended to be taken as such. If you find it not funny it's my kids fault.