Friday, May 4, 2012

Review: The Avengers Movie



My husband and I were brave parents last night. We took 5 children to see the sneak preview of  The Avengers. When we are at home I'm doing a thousand other things and rarely watch the movies with the hubby and kids. When you go to the theater you are captivated by the movie. I have to admit, even as a girl, I loved this movie. Loved it!

It had a decent plot with great characters and actors. They killed off my favorite Agent Coulson...sniff, sniff. But other than that it was a great way to lose myself for a few hours. It kept all my kids attention ( and their friends). There's lots of action packed drama. No curse words that I remember, no nudity, there might have been one kissing scene. But it was just that, kissing. Jam packed adventure from start to finish.

The Avengers was one movie I would go see again. Ok I did think that Captain America looked a bit underwhelming in his suit when you compare him to Thor and IronMan. Heck, even Hawkeye had a better outfit. LOL It's 5 stars out of 5 stars stellar! Go see The Avengers. You won't regret it.

**I was not compensated in any way to write this review. I simply went to see the sneak peek of the movie and was not asked to write a review.