Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday (borrowed from my friend Patty)

today I'm thankful for my bank offering a sandwich generation workshop. I'll be attending it today at lunch. I can't wait to learn how to deal better with taking care of parents and children at the same time.

I'm thankful for friends that I'll see and spend time with this afternoon.

I'm thankful for lots of good, healthy food that I purchased yesterday and the pounds that have already fallen off.

Mostly I'm just thankful! What are you thankful for today?



2 comments:

  1. Today I am thankful for my daughter who is home from college and wants to hang out all day with dear ole mom. Precious times!!

    Stopping by from BlogFrog and joined your GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not Thursday. But I'm only one day late! I'm thankful it's Friday! WooHoo!
    www.rebeccabany.com
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/becbany

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!