Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10 Ways You Know You are Parents of a Teenager



1. You can't find your phone.

2. Your laptop has completely disappeared for hours on end.

3. You have cabinets with food in it that is constantly disappearing and needing to be refilled. Empty boxes live in your cabinets and on your counters. (Why can't they throw the box away when they ate all the food out of it?)


4. You never make enough food for any meal, breakfast, lunch, or dinner!

5. You can't find your car keys and your car is missing.

6. Grounded is the word used in most of your conversations..

7. The phone rings and you don't answer it because it's not for you.

8. Headsets and earbuds are constantly missing (xbox live and buds for youtube).

9. Your mouse keeps dying (the kind that clicks).

10.Coldplay is in a constant loop on your ipod.

I love my teenager! :) What have I forgotten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!