Monday, July 11, 2011

Dropped two of my babies off at camp...





don't judge me...my oldest baby is now 14. lol I still think of him as my little one. Don't we always think of them as our babies. So the oldest is going to computer camp. He is getting paid to go there and they are feeding him. Wow. It's also at my alma mater MTSU. Go Blue!

My youngest boy is going to a drama camp. He loves to act and is so excited to go there. It's a two week long camp with a big finale on a Saturday. He is going to thrive. I have no idea where he gets his drive to act. It's definitely not from me. I don't want people looking at me. lol

Have fun my babies. I will love you forever, like you for always, always and forever my baby you'll be! (love that book...love you forever).

3 comments:

  1. They'll always be our babies no matter how old! I wrote a post on that book and how the preschool teacher made me cry when she read that book...in front of the whole class. ugggggg!

    I want to be able to send my kids to some fun, exciting summer camp when they get older. I wonder how their interests will develop over the years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he will LOVE drama camp! So much fun! Thanks for visiting me at Why We Love Green at http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com . I'm returning the visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need the info on the drama camp.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!