Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful to be back home. I'm thankful for the clean lines of my home (is that weird?).

Here's my thankful list for today:

1. my hubby who works so hard at his job to take care of his family

2. my children even when they are driving me crazy

3. Summer Camp and VBS

4. a good friend who is taking my girl to vbs since I couldn't get her there on time

5. transportation (bad car accident ahead of me makes me thankful I still have the ability to get where I need too!)

6. my garden and all the great veggies it is giving us to eat

7. picking blueberries with my mom

8. working out and walking Mon-Fri with my husband...every morning at 6am

9. children who clean (after expecting me to pick up after them for way too long with them having no jobs to do...yeah that's about to change.

10. having a long talk with a friend...i need more long talks with friends!

I hope you have a reason to be thankful today!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful list of things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Thankful Thursdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it feel so good to write down what you are thankful for? I feel so much better every week after I do :)

    I love long talks with good friends. We all probably need more of that!
    Christina

    Visit me at Spilled Milkshake

    Visiting from voiceBoks!

    ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post. Thank you so much for posting. I remember picking wild blackberries with my Mother along the lakeside. Your Thankful Thursdays are wonderful Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!