Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday



Thankful for this picture of me and my hubby when we first started dating...so long ago!


I had the nicest brunch with some good friends today. You need your friends to get through this crazy life. Here's a few things I'm thankful for today.

my crazy dog who makes me feel safe at home

my friends who love me as I am

mountain dew and diet coke...I know terrible choices...they are my one vice. Stop yelling at me about how bad they are...I know already. :P

my son and how well he's settling in at school (he's staying for chess club today)

my son who talks to me...a lot..

my daughter who wears clothes like madonna did in the 80's...where does she get her fashion sense...not from me!

my garden which is still giving me such yummy fresh food

the little bit of gas left in my tank (gotta hit the gas station in the morning)

eating lunch with my kids at their school...ok they'll eat and I'll watch.

What are you thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!