Monday, August 15, 2011

Woohoo Boohoo breakfast

is at school this morning. Oops, sorry I made banana bread and am too busy whoohooo'ing to boohoo. My baby is in kindergarten for a full day today for the first time. No turning back now. Have a great schoolin' sweet girl.

Today, as my first day of freedom, I shall do a little laundry, try to workout, make a grocery list, mop the floors, turn tomatoes into diced tomatoes for chili later, visit my dad and then eat my lunch. All in the quiet of my home. Don't be surprised if I have the country music video channel on all day and am singing at the top of my lungs. Just walk on by my house and ignore me...no really don't stop here, it's my day off! Get out of my yard! JEEZ! Some people.

My dad's surgery went great. He's recovering in the hospital and his intestines were confused after waking from anesthesia. They have now realized that they go the other direction (had to put a drain in his stomach to get rid of the bile). Hopefully, he'll be able to eat soon and come home in a few days.

On another note, my neighborhood lost a great neighbor yesterday. It was sudden and unexpected. Please always remember to hug your family and tell them you love them. Leave nothing unsaid. You never know when it will be the last time.

Have a wonderful day friends. Thank you for being such a blessing to me. Now that noise you hear is not me singing. Here's my new favorite song in honor of my kids being in school all day. Enjoy, til Summer Comes Around ....again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!