Monday, September 19, 2011

Just another manic Monday

Monday is here whether we are ready for it or not. We had a wonderful weekend celebrating my hubby's birthday. It reminds me I have been with this man for 21 years. How is that possible? I love celebrating birthdays. It's a lovely reminder that life is for the living. It's another day to be thankful and grateful that we are here.

I am loving that Fall is here. My windows are open today and I am listening to the rain as I get all my writing for the day finished up. My day has been spent writing and waiting. Waiting on the cable guys to come and install it again. We've been without cable for almost a year. It's been an ok year. My kids miss it, my hubby misses it. I can say that at times I miss it too. I don't think it's necessary though but I'm sure I will be happy to see it in the middle of the night. ;)



My dog is getting better about his accidents. I went to a lovely field trip on Friday and had to leave my teenager to get to school without me there. He did great. But he forgot to put our new baby up. So the new baby proceeded to make accidents all over the house. He has had 3 owners in the last 4 weeks. I think he's a little anxious, don't you? It's also understandable. So we began walking him twice a day and his accidents are almost completely gone. I guess they were walking him, but no one told us. Hopefully we can get this straightened out. Because like it or not the whole family is already attached to the little guy! Love him to pieces. Any tips from my fellow dog lovers on house training a dog? We think he only seems to do it when we leave him. He doesn't have accidents when we are home. Poor baby!

Have a great day friends. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!