Thursday, September 29, 2011

WFD? What's for dinner? and Orchard Chicken Salad Sandwich...again

Last night I roasted some broccoli, garlic and onions. I also baked potatoes and added some roasted butternut squash. I was hoping to use the butternut squash for butternut squash soup. But we ate it for dinner. And man it was sooooooo good. The soup also looks good. I love this weather and being able to eat soup for dinner. Here's the link to the recipe.
And finally, the picture of the soup that I wanted to make but didn't (pic on recipe from all recipes. com.


So went to Subway for lunch the other day. Wanted my usual Orchard Chicken Salad Sandwich...they took it off the menu...again. Said it's a spring item. Um, excuse me I eat chicken salad year round. Hmmphf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!