Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I start a new job today. One that I am very excited about and know that I can do well. I'll be writing and search engine optimizing a site (also known as search positioning). The site is The Homestead Company: Natural Skin Care that works. I'm especially thankful to have a job working for a company I can totally get behind based on their values, products, family life and the way they are building their company. Exciting things are happening!

Thankful also for my blog this is the first month that I will have made money off of it! Love a job that gives me creativity and flexibility to be with my children. Today I am so thankful!

I'm also thankful for the lunch I had yesterday with my friends from my old church. We had such a nice time getting reconnected and are already planning another day for us all to do it again. Love my old church and was missing my friends, well actually truth be told, my family. Thank you God for all you give me on a daily basis. Friends, family, job, children, a place to lay my head, food to cook, faith and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!