Friday, March 16, 2012

Waterpik give up your harsh flossing for gentle cleaning!


I was fortunate to receive a Waterpik for review. I am constantly flossing my teeth. As soon as I eat...especially meat...I have to floss. I was so excited to try this water flosser and see if it left my gums and teeth feeling as clean and fresh. Here is my experience with it.

  1. It was easy to get out of the box and set up. 
  2. Mine did leak at the bottom at first but that was user error and I was quickly able to fix it.
  3. I had it set up and was using it in under 5 minutes.
  4. It worked gently on my gums and yet I felt like, after I adjusted the pressure, that I was getting them clean.
  5. It comes with many different attachments that you can use to clean your tongue, brush your teeth, plaque pik, orthodontic tip and the classic jet tip. 


Some benefits of using the Water Flosser by Waterpik

  • Reduces bacteria in your mouth.
  • Stimulates gums and increases blood flow
  • Keeps gums strong and healthy
  • Great for people who have implants or bridges
  • Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
After using this for a few days I am convinced that it works and works well. You will probably have to adjust your flow to find the correct stream for you. But once you do you will love the WaterPik Waterflosser. 






I was given a waterpik flosser to use and was compensated for this post. However all views and opinions are 100% my own experience with the product.