Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You Should Only Have To Get Rich Once

I received this book as one to review for my blog. I, for one, like to read about money. I like to read about how to keep my money, how to make more, how to get out of debt, how to retire and so on. Not everyone enjoys it like I do. I get that. Some people think reading about money is dry and boring. It can be at times. The way Russell Holcombe writes it's not dry at all!

This book is a great "how to" get rich once and not be scammed out of your cash once you have it.
It shows you what to look for when you are hiring a financial planner. What they should and shouldn't do before you choose them. Who should do the majority of the talking when you first meet? Not the financial planner! He should be asking you questions that give him insight into how to make your money work for you!

How long should your financial plan actually be? This author says if it's longer than 10 pages more than likely they are trying to get you into products you may or may not know about or understand. It should be in simple terms that anyone can understand. Is insurance a good investment vehicle? Uh, no absolutely not. I don't care how good they make it seem. You should never invest in insurance!

I enjoyed this book. It has a plain common sense approach to how to keep your money and make it work for you. There's a lot of common sense in this book. It's a great reference book for those who get rich quick in how to keep it. The more you know they better equipped you are to deal with money.

Make sure you check this book out. I have no doubt that it will help you in ways you didn't even know were possible. Get this book and enjoy a cup of coffee! You will learn a lot of valuable information that will help you keep more of your money. Order it here: You should only have to get rich once.