Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Custom framing makes memories last a lifetime.

When we went on our honeymoon 19 years ago we bought prints at our little island destination. They were beautiful prints. I didn't want a silly tee shirt that would be thrown away after a few years. I wanted a keepsake that I could hold on to for a lifetime. I went with the prints and then decided after we returned from our honeymoon to have them framed. Today I can look at them and smile. They are still hanging in my home bringing me joy all these years later.




In the next year I want to visit New York City. When I do you can bet I will get me a custom framing for a picture that I take there or a print that I purchase. I'm thinking of taking a nice picture of the MOMA (Museum of Modern Art). This building has such clean lines and edges that I think with the right framing I can make an interesting photo in black and white to frame. My new favorite medium is black and white photos. I have them going down my hall. Black and white photos with a white matte framed in a black frame. I love them! Next time you go on vacation instead of thinking tee shirts think of a great framed picture. You will remember your trip every time you go past it. It's a good thing.


I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for custom framing nyc and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!