Wednesday, December 21, 2011

800 Numbers are good for business!

I owned and ran a small business out of my home for over 5 years. As a small business owner and consumer, I noticed that if I was going to purchase something from someone, that is not a big name company, I want to know I can trust them. Having 800 Numbers is one way to give your customers confidence in you as a business. This one factor influenced me in whether I would or would not buy from a company. I wanted to know that I could trust them to be there when I needed help or customer service. It should be on their dime and not on mine. I feel that it's part of running a business.

As a business owner you should take the hit on your wallet and make sure you have a toll free number. This will drive more customers to your site than to one of your competitors. You will see an increase in your business and your customer interactions because of this one little change that you can make. A positive increase in your business leads to more sales. More sales leads to more customers, more customers lead to word of mouth advertising and even more customers. Do you see where this is going? Make sure if you are running a small business that you make it very easy for customers to get in touch with you. You will not regret it and you can thank me later! I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for 800 numbers and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I'm launching a new home business in early '12, and will think about this. For now, I plan to have all contact be online, but if I feel a phone number is necessary, I will definitely opt for an 800 number. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!