Thursday, December 29, 2011

Do you do your shaving regularly in the shower or bath?

Me? Shower. I make sure that I have shaved daily. I'm rather OCD about many things. My hubby says I'm normal. My crazy mom says I'm OCD. I'm going to choose to believe him. I would not make it in France. I'd be trying to get laws mandated that said all must shave! Shaving is a good thing. No need to fear, good people, shaving is for everyone. France would probably kick me out of their country. Waving their little French flag and yelling obscenities at me... Je t'aime United States. Mais non, go home, no shaving here!

But, seriously shaving isn't for sissies. It's for those, like me, who prefer a clean face and smooth legs. Get your shaving soap out, go to the loo (that's a bathroom in case you're not from around here), grab your razor and get to work! It takes less than 4 minutes to achieve that lovely smooth look. My father in law saves time and has a mirror in his shower. So, he can shave his face and accomplish it quickly all while multitasking. Nothing wrong with that. Smooth face = happy wives. Isn't that what we all want? Happier women in our life? It takes so little effort. A razor,shaving soap, mirror and bathroom to shave in is all we really need to keep happy partners. Look out France, this trend may continue onto other continents!

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog about shaving soap and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!