Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Such an amazing theme: Love Came Down






I was browsing the dayspring website the other day. I stumbled upon a verse that is straight out of one of my favorite songs. "Love Came Down" is the verse that has inspired them this holiday season. It reminds me of our family going to church and singing this song. Look at the cute items they now have.


I have this item and it is as beautiful as it looks in the picture. It is a nicely made wooden star. This will be going on my mantle as soon as I get my tea light candles this afternoon! 



They also have these two mugs. Beautiful and versatile and would make a great gift for your family and friends. The top mug says "Love Came Down", after all Jesus is the reason for the season. We must remember all he gave for us. The second latte mug gives all Jesus' names. He may be called by many names but he is the one and only, the Great I Am. I love this series. It makes me happy to be able to give gifts that have meaning and remind us all of the special reason during this holiday season.

Thank you Dayspring for giving us the reason to remember this holiday season.

Disclosure: DaySpring gave me the Star tealight holder to review and that all opinions stated are my own. The gift did not sway my opinion of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts. Please share with me!