Friday, February 10, 2012

I made the best meal tonight! #Bertolli

                                                       

So, Bertolli contacted me and asked me if I wanted to have a soup night with my family. We already eat a lot of soup and love it. So, it was very easy for me to say yes. Off to the store to get my Bertolli frozen soup Tomato Florentine. This was found in the frozen dinner aisle and was easy to spot with the Bertolli logo on it. They had a few choices like Chicken Minestrone, Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta, Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken, and Tuscan-Style Beef with Vegetables. 

I chose the tomato florentine and tortellini with Chicken and it was sooo good! These are meals for 2 but when you get creative you can feed more. 




I added one cup of water and cooked the soup on the stove for about 8 minutes. It took a total of 22 minutes to make dinner if you include making my grilled cheese sandwich. That's it! Then plated it up and ate it with my family. Seriously, one cup of water is all I added. It made 32 oz of such yummy, delicious soup. My entire family loved it. Paired it with a yummy grilled cheese sandwich and I had a very happy family. 

My youngest son commented "it tastes like "insert name of famous restaurant here" soup. He loves to eat at this very reasonable restaurant and loves their soups. So for him to say that it tastes just like it is very high praise. As a mom, it makes me happy to know I can fix a quick meal and make my family happy. I can't wait to try out the other flavors. I most definitely will be purchasing this again for quick meals on crazy get out of the house to dance/karate/ball practice nights. It was so yummy! Thank you Bertolli for making families eat great food at a reasonable price! Bertolli has been making great food for 150 years going all the way back to Italy.

Here are some ways to like Bertolli, get some coupons and keep up with their tweets!
Twitter:twitter.com/Bertolli
Website: villabertolli.com





I was compensated by Bertolli to participate in the Weeknight Meal Special Challenge. All opinions and views are 100% my own.