Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ways to Achieve Weight Loss with or without Lap Band Surgery.


When I was younger I was fit and slim. As I got older I began to notice a trend to put on some weight. What began as a trend will now end! Here's how I lose weight and keep it off!

1. Work out. You must work out to get yourself burning calories. The workout gets you in better shape and can shape up your body and allow you to fit into those jeans in the closet.

2. Less calories in than out. To lose weight you have to ingest less calories then you burn every day. One way to do this is to use an app that will track your food and exercise. I use one every day and love it. It's free. Search for it. It makes you more aware of how many calories you actually eat during a day and how many calories you have burned.

3. Measure yourself. Lots of time you may not see the scale move but you will see those inches just melting away. Make sure you track both ways.

In my opinion it's always a matter of less calories in than you are exerting. Losing weight isn't rocket science. But it does take lots of time and patience to know that you can take the weight off and keep it off! I do not fit the requirements for lap band surgery. But it's tempting for me to think about!


I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for lap band surgery and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.