Saturday, February 11, 2012

What do you do that makes your life easier?

I bought pizza crust tonight and made my own pizzas but not the crust. It was such a fast meal. I love meals like that. They normally  like pepperoni, veggies, sauce and cheese. However, my pepperoni had gone bad. How old must it have been to have gone bad? shudders at the thought. So, I made it with ham instead. It was pretty darn good.

I like to have pre-made (by me) brownie/cookie mixes in my pantry too. My son pulled one out tonight and has brownies going in the oven right now. I get to control what goes in them that way. He made it with zucchini and applesauce. Zucchini acts like the water and the applesauce acts like the oil. He did add heath toffee bites...what does that say about me? I'm healthy but like to be bad at the same time? I'm not sure what that says. You can't taste the zucchini before everyone goes "Yuck". You really can't even tell it's there. It just disappears. Ummm brownies!

So, what do you pre-make or purchase to make your life easier?