Saturday, January 21, 2012

Boston Butt

BOSTON BUTT

 Thanks for the post, Arthur Lawrence

 I was watching the “Today Show” this morning on my direct tv arkansas and there was a male chef ( for the life of me I can’t remember his name), but he was showing Al Roker how to prepare a Boston butt. I usually love all of the recipes that they show in the mornings. Every time I cook one it turns out great. Today was a doubly great show because they had Martha Stewart in the first hour and the other chef in the second hour. Anyway, the chef was describing a rub for the piece of meat and how it should be prepared. I know that when you are on the “Today Show” that you have to get up super early, so I imagine that the chef’s slip up when he asked Al to, “rub his butt” was due to having to get up at four in the morning. Anyway, everyone in the studio started dying laughing. It was hilarious! The thing that made it so funny is that it was actually an honest mistake. It was something that appeared scripted or put in there for a laugh. I definitely got a good chuckle out of it this morning!