Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Here's how a small business loan can help you follow your dreams.


I have managed to always follow my dreams. I have a degree in teaching and have taught those beautiful little elementary children. However, now that I'm older I know that teaching is something I'm good at but it's not what I want to do. My dream, since I have had children, is to work at home. I have managed to accomplish that dream for the last 13 out of 15 years.


I began working at home in 2002 when I had an infant. I worked on creating a website to sell natural parenting products, like cloth diapers, baby carriers, Burt's Bees, etc out of my home. When you start your own business you are beginning the process of pursuing your dreams. If you are wanting to start your own business then a small business administration loans may be the way you need to go.

SBA loan to create your own business gives you the tools for you be in control of your destiny. You can become your own boss and work at a job as often as you'd like. I, believe, that I put in more hours than the average person because I am my own boss and I am motivated to succeed. By following your dreams it gives you the ability to be a mom and work at home while you are even caring for your children. This has always been my dream. As a former day care provider, I never wanted anyone to raise my children but me. By creating my own business I am able to work at home and care for my children. That has always been my dream.


I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for SBA Loans and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.