Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Car floor mats protect my car from my children!

I'm not anal. No, really, I'm not. I have car floor mats on all the floor surfaces in my car. Ok, maybe I am. It's because the children, I have 3 of them, are messy. These floor mats protect my car from my children. With floor mats in front of both driver and passenger seats, in front of the middle seat of my van, in front of the back seat in my van and in the trunk I am protecting my poor carpet from my children and their snacks.



On more than one occasion I have had them spill a drink. It falls into the floor and my car floor mats catch the spill. I get home, spray the mat off, let it dry and then put it right back in where it belongs. Ready to protect my poor floor from the next spill that I know is coming. Car floor mats save my car's floor from me and my children. I'm not perfect. I love to drink the big drinks from a local fast food restaurant. These drinks are so top heavy that I have had more than one tip over and spill. It doesn't stop me from getting the drink. It just makes me thankful for my floor mats.

I guess if truth be told car floor mats protect the car from the entire family. We are no good on our own. We tend to be messy, spilling individuals. Thank goodness I'm not addicted to my car floor mats. Uh, ok maybe I'm a little addicted to those floor mats. They save my carpet from me and the entire family.



I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for car floor mats and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.