Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mosiac tile makes a beautiful pool...

When we put in our pool we had beautiful mosaic tile installed with it. It gave the pool a beautiful blue appearance. I loved it and not just because it was my senior year in high school and I had the world by a string. The tile was the best addition to our family pool.

Since I've been in my current home for 12 years, it's about time for me to start thinking about doing some remodeling. The first thing I'd like to do is put in some mosaic glass tiles in the kitchen as a backsplash. My kitchen is a pretty olive green. This is the one I would like as my kitchen backsplash.
I would love to do a backsplash in my bathroom as well. They have so many choices of tile. It's amazing. You can do the floor and the walls in the bathroom just like they did in the 70's. Uh, no thanks. :) The new tile is so much prettier then it used to be. If you're thinking of tiling your kitchen, bath or pool be sure to check them out. They have no sales tax (where applicable), free shipping over $199 and expert staff to help you. I'm so ready to redo my bathroom! Which room would you do?